Monday, October 21, 2013

October Nail Art Challenge 2013: Ghost

Hello, my lovelies (all three of my friends that look at my blog hah). Next in the October challenge is Ghosts! I saw many ideas on pinterest for ghosts, and I ended up using some of them for inspiration. I did a bit of a mash-up of techniques this time: gradient, freehand, dotting tools, and taping. The gradient turned out really cool, but not quite what I had wanted. It looks like snow, but I suppose that is ok since it has already snowed TWICE here in Colorado this month. The second time it even stayed on the ground! The ghost I freehanded with a nail art pen. It turned out a bit translucent, but that makes it spookier! I used a tutorial from here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/309692911847150840/

After I finish this nail art challenge, I will be started some installments of some actual nail art and noms! I hope I come across a November challenge, so if anyone sees one posted somewhere, please share it with me! I also need to get a better camera. I currently use my ancient iphone; I hope to get something better for Christmas!

And now on to the polishes:

OPI Yoga-ta get this blue
China Glaze Concrete Catwalk
Zoya Purity
Sally Hanson nail art pens

 

No comments:

Post a Comment