Sunday, October 13, 2013

October Nail Art Challange 2013: Gold

Hello, world! I'm Ali and for a while now, I have wanted to start a blog for my baking and nail art adventures. Today I finally got around to it! I am new to nail art, and I'd like to share my trials and tribulations while trying new techniques and ideas. I recently moved to Colorado and am learning how to bake in high altitude. All in all, I hope this blog brings you lots of pretty and yummy things to look at!

This month, I am doing a nail art challenge where every 3 days I am doing a different October themed  nail art. Since it is a bit through the month, my first posts are going to be a lot closer together until I catch up. After that, I'm not sure how often I'll be posting.



I broke one of my nails a day before this challenge started, so it is a bit nubby! The first is gold. I chose to do a medley of styles in gold and black. 

Zoya Raven, Zoya Gilty, SOPI gold (from the Christmas red and gold set), and SOPI Blasted Black






No comments:

Post a Comment