Monday, November 4, 2013

October Nail Art Challenge 2013: Costume

Au revoir to October. I have ambivalent feelings about the end of this month. I love fall, and this month's nail art challenge was really fun. However, November brings colder weather and the holiday season, which I love. Okay, well not the biggest fan of the cold (especially now that I live in a place that has winters again), but I LOVE hats and scarves and gloves and boots!

Here I have the last theme of the October nail art challenge: costume. This year, I didn't dress up as anything for Halloween, so I am going with some nail art that would have matched my costume from last year. I went to visit some friends in my college town, Champaign, Urbana. I went as a "dark" fairy with a color theme of black and purple.

For this mani I went with a gradient of purple to black. I tried to experiment with a variety of lighting to get the best view of. This mani turned out great, but it takes the perfect lighting to get the full effect. Sadly, I don't have a great camera for this purple yet, so I did the best I could to capture the beauty of these colors. I've had this on for a couple of days, I am just late for posting it!

Zoya Raven
OPI Plum Full of Cheer


 In this one you can see it best on my middle finger.



No comments:

Post a Comment